Sometimes I string words together and fling them about to places other than here.
Film Ink: Movie Magazine
- August 2012 Issue: Cunning Stunts (Page 44)
- October 2012 Issue: Teenage Wasteland (Page 83)
- April 2013 Issue: They Should Make a Movie of That – Night Watch (Page 53)
- May 2013 Issue: Fanpower: The Veronica Mars Kickstarter (Page 100)
- July 2013 Issue: Alternate Content: Cinema’s Resurrection (Page 72)
Film Ink: Online
Subterranean Death Cult: Pop culture, film, gaming and more.
- 100 Bloody Acres – Interview with Colin and Cameron Cairnes
- The Somewhat Tolerable Gatsby [review]
- Gangster Squad [review]
- Life of Pi [review]
- The Hobbit [review]
- Killing Them Softly [review]
- Looper [review]
- On the Road [review]
- Freeplay Independent Games Festival
- Damsels in Distress [review]
- The Bullet Vanishes [review]
- Vulgaria: as the name suggests [review]
- Husbands Season 2: what’s with the censor-lip?
- Holy Motors [preview]
- Cosmopolis [review]
- Interview with Fran Kranz
- Why you need to see Cabin in the Woods
- Interview with Sean Maher
- Take This Waltz
- Dungeon Crawl – Back to the Dungeon!
- Q & A with Matt Melvin from Cyanide and Happiness
- Dark Shadows (or every Burton film ever) [review]
- Q & A with Jane Espenson and Brad ‘Cheeks’ Bell
- Fully Sick Bondi Hipsters
- MGM to Revive Stargate SG-1?
- The Avengers [review]
- This is Not the Place
- Oz Comic-Con Adelaide
- 21 Jump Street
- Titanic: Coming Soon to All Screens Near You
- John Carter: An Epic Fail 60 Years in the Making
- American Psycho: the sequel?
- The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories [review]
- Danger 5 – Getting Straight to the Biscuits
- The Veronica Mars Autopsy
- 3D: The True Phantom Menace
- Husbands: More than Meets the I Do
- Firefly: Blink and You’ll Miss It
- Supernatural Selection: Death of Genre
- Ankh-Morpork: Community, Identity, Stability.
- The Muppets: Ponderings of a Muppets Virgin
- Buffy Season 8: Now with 20% More Submarines
- Melancholia: Not Worth a Slow Clap
Lip Magazine My fortnightly ‘is it ok?’ column.
- Is it ok: to go stag?
- Is it ok: to be indecisive?
- Is it ok: to photograph absolutely everything?
- Is it ok: to correct grammar?
- Is it ok: to cry?
- Is it ok: to walk home alone?
- Is it ok: to have enemies?
- Is it ok: to have hairdresserphobia?
- Is it ok: to watch infomercials?
- Is it ok: to not be a real adult?
- Is it ok: for women to use the men’s bathroom?
- Is it ok: to deny a friendship request?
- Is it ok: for a woman to order large?
- Is it ok: to be a Disney princess?
- Is it ok: to use Adele as a coping mechanism?
- Is it ok: to share a bed platonically?
- Is it ok: to talk about your period?
- Is it ok: to sit next to someone (and be a potential space invader)?
- Is it ok: to wear high heels?
- Is it ok: to Vaguebook?
- Is it ok: for the customer to always be right?
- Is it ok: to read Enid Blyton Books?
- Is it ok: to talk to strangers?
- Is it ok: to use the words ‘feminine’ and ‘masculine’?
- Is it ok: for women to fight on the front line?
- Is it ok: to slut shame?
- Is it ok: to go to the shops in your pyjamas?
- Is it ok: to read certain books in public?
- Is it ok: to be passive aggressive?
- Is it ok: to not wear a bra?
Lip Magazine (other pieces)
Metro Magazine: Film
- No. 174 – Spring 2012: Candid Cringe: Being Lara Bingle (Page 95)
- Junk Explained: What is This ‘Bitstrips’ Thing All About?
- Why J.K. Rowling’s New Harry Potter Movie Might Not Be The Kick In The Childhood You Expect
- Costumes That Will Win Halloween
- Eight Movies That Sent Us Down A Wikipedia Wormhole
Buzzcuts Adelaide Reviews Reviews of 2012 Adelaide Fringe shows for Buzzcuts, Express Media.
- Seven Stories
- Au Bonheur Des Dames (the Ladies Paradise)
- The Six-Sided Man
- Drowning in Veronica Lake
- Morgan & West: Time Travelling Magicians
- Cut out the Cut for Bieber jokes, it’s no laughing matter
- Milking the last drop of absurd homophobia
- We must find, then define, the line on online abuse
- Freedom Tights: The book that I will never grow out of
On Dit 2011 The student magazine I edited alongside Sam and Rory in 2011
On Dit 2010 My 2010 On Dit Columns
- Issue 1: What scares you the most? (Page 45)
- Issue 2: What’s your most memorable festival experience? (Page 45)
- Issue 4: Exposed! (The Story of Swimwear). (Page 31)
- Issue 5: What’s the best thing you’ve ever written? (Page 47)
- Issue 7: (un)pop Culture (Page 44)
- Issue 8: (un)pop Culture (Page 44)
- Issue 10: (un)pop Culture (Page 44)
- Issue 11: (un)pop Culture (Page 41)
- Issue 12: (un)pop Culture (Page 40)